Fort Kochi Hotel Dutch Bungalow
Fort Kochi Hotel Dutch Bungalow is a Heritage property located in Fort Kochi. It was built in 1668 by the Dutch East India company and named as “Crystal Palace”. The natives called it “Kannadi Malika” meaning “Palace of glass”. The British took over the building in 1796 and used it for naval purposes. It came private possession in 1874.
This Heritage hotel has 14 rooms, 12 in the main building and 2 adjoining the pool. It is situated in close proximity to the Beach, Parade ground, Chinese fishing nets and St.Francis Church and a short drive to the Synagogue and mattanchery palace. It is 40 Kms from Cochin International airport and 12 Kms from Ernakulam Railway station.